**For Willard Mountain Athletes Only**
PRE-ORDERING, Delivery November 1st, 2019
Order must be placed by June 1st, 2019
The Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Jacket provides comfort while offering great versatility. This two layer jacket is insulated with Thermogreen® to prevent the cold from getting to you.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; Thermogreen® insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable, removable hood with low-profile snap closure and visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash pocket. There's also an internal drop-in pocket for goggles and gloves.
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 896 g (31.6 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining and powder skirt: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
- Insulation: Thermogreen® (arms: 60-g; body: 100-g) 100% polyester (90% recycled)