Fully PFC-free, featured for long winter days and made with a soft, technical fabric, the Powder Town Bibs have an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection. They're our go-to for all things kids and snow, and are now one bib for both boys and girls, so handing it along is even easier than before. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% recycled polyester fabric with waterproof/breathable protection that's fully PFC-free—that means the fabric, membrane and DWR finish do not contain perfluorinated chemicals; slick taffeta dries quickly and makes taking on and off easy
- Provides full-body coverage with a high back and insulation throughout for extra warmth, especially across the core; low-profile elastic shoulder straps with adjustability
- Waterproof center-front zipper and two zippered handwarmer pockets with zipper garages to keep hardware secure
- Internal wind storm flap at the center-front zipper has a snap closure at the top to provide an option for airflow if unzipped
- Articulation at the knees; inseam gusset; scuff guards at the inside of legs and the hem
- Grow-fit feature allows you to unstitch extra liner and insulation from inside the pant leg for 2 inches of extra length; internal gaiter at leg opening with gripper elastic and double loops for boot straps
- Hand-it-along label for generations of use; backed by our Ironclad Guarantee; Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor