The soft, supple Snowshot Jacket is waterproof and fully featured for skiing/snowboarding; the 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers more mobility and less bulk. For an extra season of wear, our grow-fit feature increases length by 2 inches. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 100% recycled polyester mini-herringbone with DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Thermogreen® insulation
- Removable three-panel hood with snap attachment; internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit
- Waterproof, center-front zipper with full-length internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Covered-zipper chest pocket with bound pass-through hole for media cord; pass pocket on sleeve has waterproof zipper; covered-zipper closures on handwarmer pockets
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature; tapered sleeve cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closure; internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes
- Tricot lining for cozy warmth at the collar, center-back panel and chin guard; full powder skirt has double snaps and snaps into jacket when not in use; drop-tail hem provides extra coverage in back
- Built with wear to spare, so this style has our hand-me-down ID label; this garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn