This is our smallest Patagonia Black Hole® Duffel and is perfect for long weekends. It's tough and water resistant, and is made with 100% recycled polyester fabric, 100% recycled polyester lining and 100% recycled nylon webbing.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- 930 g (2 lbs 0.8 oz)