Outstanding breathability in a 3-layer weatherproof shell, the Descensionist Jacket delivers up and down performance for freeride and backcountry specialists.
- 3-layer hard shell delivers exceptional stretch, unprecedented breathability and a moisture-managing knit backer
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem provides quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® front pocket zips are durable and easy to use
- Two mesh-backed front pockets are positioned for easy access while wearing a backpack
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Internal stash pocket
- Concealed RECCO® reflector