A weather-resistant ‘60s-inspired expedition parka in NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; sleeves insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® polyester; body and hood lined with 100% recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; body and hood lined with 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece; sleeves lined with 100% recycled polyester taffeta and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Removable hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth is lined with warm, high-pile recycled fleece
- The two-way front zipper has an external storm flap that secures with hidden snap closures for securing warmth
- Chest pockets and lower top-loading pockets have flaps and hidden snaps for security; side-entry handwarmer pockets protect your hands in cold weather
- Internal zippered chest pocket holds your valuables
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn