The Patagonia Baby Down Sweater wraps your baby in soft warmth while blocking wind and resisting water. The ultralightweight 100% recycled polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel light moisture. Insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) that’s compressible and warm; quilt-through construction holds down in place. A full-length zipper with a zipper garage to protect tender chins. Spandex binding at cuffs and elasticized back hem secure the fit and keeps in warmth. Hand-me-down ID label.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and is made of 100% polyester
- 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and reflective webbing pull; zipper garage protects chin
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding around cuffs and elasticized back hem keeps cold out
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 167 g (5.9 oz)