Whether it's the first day of preschool or the first time making a snowball, these pants will keep them warm and dry with minimal bulk. Made with a 100% polyester (70% recycled) twill shell and insulated with 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Body is made of 100% polyester (70% recycled) twill with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry) and insulated with 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Elasticized waist for easy on/off and belly comfort
- Fabric is low bulk for ease of movement, but roomy enough for layers underneath
- Oversized 100% recycled polyester taffeta patches at knees and bum for extra durability and moisture protection
- Elasticized leg cuffs keep cold out
- Built with wear to spare, so this garment has our hand-me-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn