In rainy, cold or blustery weather, this versatile jacket comes through. The H2No® Performance Standard 100% recycled polyester shell and insulated zip-out jacket can be worn together or separately. The zip-out jacket is reversible, making this a 4-in-1 jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Outer shell: waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell made of 100% recycled polyester; lined with soft mesh; insulated sleeves
- Outer shell: internal gusseted, three-panel hood; full-length waterproof zipper with internal storm flap and microfleece chin guard; snapped loops attachment
- Outer shell: left-chest zippered pocket; two covered, zippered, handwarmer pockets lined with brushed tricot; hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Outer shell: drop-tail hem with adjustable drawcord for warmth; hand-me-down label
- Zip-out jacket: 100% recycled polyester taffeta shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish; stand-up collar; full-length zipper with reflective zipper pull
- Zip-out jacket: two front pockets lined with brushed tricot; elasticized sleeve openings; straight hem with internal side elastic
- Zip-out jacket reverses to ¼" shearling pile fleece on the torso and taffeta on the sleeves, which are insulated with 60-g 100% polyester (92% recycled); this garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn