Eider's Park City jacket is for the skier that demands performance and durability out of their garments. The combination of the 4-way stretch DEFENDER fabric and the Primaloft down keeps you warm and dry for a full day out in the elements. The 4-way stretch DEFENDER, gives you mobility while also providing you with high levels of waterproofness. The Primaloft down and synthetic insulations used by Eider give the Park City jacket extreme warmth and breathability without the bulk.
- Adjustable & removable hood with Plug in System
- 6 zipped outer pockets, including 4 with waterproof zippers
- 3 inner pockets: 1 zipped pocket, 1 goggle pocket with glass cleaner and 1 phone pocket
- Underarm ventilation with zippers under piping
- Removable and stretch snow skirt with nonslip band
- Adjustable cuffs with zippers
This garment has an alpine fit.