Heat and protection the Squaw Valley jacket is for demanding alpine skiers.
The Squaw Valley jacket is sophisticated and breathes class and luxury with its high-end materials, technical cut and classically elegant colors. Its Defender® 20k / 20k membrane provides optimum protection against the elements, while its stretch construction and E-loft Premium insulation, which conform to the contours of the body, provide comfort and warmth. Its many features, designed specifically for the skier, make it the perfect jacket for hikers, but with its resolutely masculine style, it also accompanies you ideally in all your other activities.
- Removable hood by slider, adjustable 3D by 1 tightening point
- Central opening by waterproof zip
- Ventilation under arms zipped under flap
- 1 chest pocket with waterproof YKK zip, hand pockets under double piping
- Zipped pocket with flap
- 2 inside zippered pockets,
- integrated eyeglass wiper
- Snow skirt with elastic anti-slip and connecting pants pants CONTENTS
DEFENDER®H + SWIFT 4WAY STRETCH // Waterproofing 20,000 mm - Breathability 20,000 g / m² / 24h // 85% POLYAMIDE 15% ELASTANE Material: DEFENDER®H + 4 WAY STRETCH ALTITUDE // Waterproofing 20,000 mm - Breathability 20,000 g / m² / 24h // 85% POLYAMIDE 15% ELASTANE