In rainy, cold or blustery weather, this versatile jacket comes through. The H2No® Performance Standard 100% recycled polyester shell and insulated zip-out jacket can be worn together or separately. The zip-out jacket is reversible, making this a 4-in-1 jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Outer shell: waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell made of 100% recycled polyester; lined with soft mesh; insulated sleeves
- Outer shell: internal gusseted, three-panel hood; full-length waterproof zipper with internal storm flap and microfleece chin guard; snapped loops attachment
- Outer shell: two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed tricot and have reflective zipper pulls; cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures
- Outer shell: drop-tail hem with adjustable drawcord for warmth; hand-me-down label inside outer shell
- Zip-out jacket: 100% recycled polyester taffeta shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish; stand-up collar; full-length zipper with reflective zipper pull
- Zip-out jacket: two front pockets lined with brushed tricot; elasticized sleeve openings; straight hem with internal side elastic
- Zip-out jacket: reverses to high-pile (Los Gatos) fleece on the torso; taffeta sleeves insulated with THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled); this garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn