Our premium, lightweight yet durable, contoured-fit mountain-bike shorts are made with highly breathable, stretchy fabric for hammer rides, hot days and backcountry missions. Inseam is 12½". Designed along with, but sold separately from, our Dirt Roamer Liner Shorts. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight four-way stretch fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Low-bulk, no-stitch welded seams reduce weight and allow shorts to stretch as one garment while eliminating chafing during prolonged saddle time
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips, and a highly articulated slimmer fit helps keep shorts in place on long rides
- Updated two-sided, low-profile adjustable OppoSet® waistband allows for a fine-tuned fit that holds strong throughout the ride
- Two secure, zippered envelope-style pockets on outer thighs keep valuables close at hand, with new pass-through access that pairs with thigh pockets on our Dirt Roamer Liner Shorts
- Pairs with our Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs, Dirt Roamer Liner Shorts, Dirt Craft Liner Shorts and Nether Bike Liner Shorts
- 12½" inseam covers tops of knees and low-profile kneepads