The Forge Mark Responsibili-Tee® is all about our roots in Yvon Chouinard’s blacksmith shop, where he hand forged the pitons that made Yosemite big wall climbing possible. Typography based on the lettering stamped into each piece of Chouinard climbing equipment. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this 100% recycled garment reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Know better; do better. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Patagonia’s first carbon neutral T-shirt; it's made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Classic crewneck is versatile and can be worn on its own or layered
- Rib-knit at neckline and taped shoulder seams for comfort and durability
- Straight hem is versatile; tee can be worn tucked or untucked
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor