Built with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX face fabric, the Powder Bowl Pants provide tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountains in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, the Powder Bowl Pants are durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Tough, 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist features a brushed tricot lining that wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs that customize fit, two-snap closure and a zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder gasket on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim-zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem