The PowSlayer Pants are lightweight, packable, optimized for backcountry touring and feature a minimalist design. The GORE-TEX Pro fabric package includes the first 100% recycled nylon face fabric to deliver the highest level of durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection available. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, highly breathable, complete storm protection with a recycled face textile; the 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro shell fabric offers the highest level of durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- These low-profile pants have a minimalist design with side zips for venting, a zip fly with a double-snap closure and grown-on belt loops at the waist
- Vislon® zippers on side zips are watertight and easy to use; coated, low-profile zippers on cargo and right-front hip pockets are water-resistant; all feature low-bulk slim-zip installation
- Zippered pockets include two thigh cargo pockets and one on the right front hip to hold essentials
- Articulated patterning for increased range of motion
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem; two thigh cargo zippered pockets; one front-hip zippered pocket
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn