Classic half-zip fleece pullover made of a natural and synthetic blend of wool, polyester and nylon that contains 3-52% recycled material, depending on the fiber. Double-faced fleece is warm and versatile, and this pullover is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ sewn factory.
- Warm, versatile double-faced fleece is made from a natural and synthetic blend of 52% recycled polyester/42% recycled wool/3% recycled nylon/3% other fiber
- Half-zip pullover with zip-through stand-up collar for easy on/off
- Front marsupial pocket lined with brushed mesh
- Zippered, drop-in welted chest pocket secures valuables
- Weather-resistant trim on front-zipper welt, collar and pockets made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Elastic binding on sleeve cuffs and hem keeps out the cold
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn