In order to preserve our fisheries for generations to come, we must show our support for native fish and free-flowing rivers. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this 100% recycled garment reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Know better; do better. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Patagonia’s first carbon neutral T-shirt; it's made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Classic crewneck is versatile, has a chest pocket and can be worn on its own or layered
- Rib-knit at neckline and taped shoulder seams for comfort and durability
- Straight hem is versatile; tee can be worn tucked or untucked
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor