The Baby Down Sweater is an easy-to-layer jacket that wraps your little one in warmth while protecting them from the wind and water when conditions take a turn.
This garment has a regular fit.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length zipper with wind flap; zipper garage protects chin
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding around cuff and elasticized back hem keep cold out
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Print shell and liner: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down). Fabric is bluesign® approved