The Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody is warmest baby down jacket in patagonia's line. This incredible jacket is totally windproof and weather-resistant thanks to a super-durable polyester mini-ripstop and polyester plan weave liner fabric, while the lofty heat come from Traceable Down.
This garment has a regular fit.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm, quilted 3-panel hood construction with spandex binding at opening for a secure fit
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding around hood and sleeve cuff keeps cold out; elasticized back hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down). Lining fabric is bluesign® approved