The Radiant Flux Jacket from Patagonia is a warm and comfortable garment that can be worn on its own or as a layering piece. This product is made from 94% Polyester and 6% Spandex making it mobile for any outdoor activity.
This garment has a regular fit.
- Midlayer warmth in a soft and stretchy polyester/spandex blend velour with a grid back
- Grid texture side panels, under arms and pocket trim; raglan seam detail on shoulders
- Double-layer collar with grid turned out at edge for structure and texture
- Zip-through collar has kissing-welt zipper cover and reflective pull
- Binding trims sleeve opening and hem; thumb holes on cuffs
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing