Patagonia Capilene Midweight baselayer hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking that, worn alone or with additional layers, is the essence of versatility. This baselayer keeps you dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-moderate temperatures and insulates beneath a shell in cold weather.
This garment has a slim fit.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s brushed grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage