The Nano-Air Light Hybrid Jacket is the newest item to be part of the Nano-Air revolution. This jacket features 40-g FullRange® insulation, flyweight shell fabric and an airy, wicking knit, all combined to give this jacket a warm, stretchy, breathable performance.
This garment has a slim fit.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40-CFM on front; 130-CFM knit on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the back of arms and side-and-back panel manages excess heat and moisture
- Minimal, center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk cuff uses stretch knit with discreet thumb-slot to provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Stretch binding at hem to seal in warmth