The new Performance Twill Pants from Patagonia are a comfortable and stylish; whether you are wearing them up to the mountain or you throw them on for a night out on the town they will never let you down.
This garment has a slim-straight fit.
- Made of solid weft 67% organic cotton/33% polyester T400®comfort stretch twill with a wicking finish that pulls moisture from the skin and repels water
- Slim-straight fit sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, printed twill pocket bags, antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Front handwarmer pockets, small coin pocket on right hip, two rear pockets. Pocket edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish; lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing
- 7.5-oz 67% organic cotton/33% polyester T400®comfort stretch twill.