The R3 Hoody can be worn on it's own as the ideal insulator on a chillier day or take advantage of the high-pile warmth and use it as a midlayer on those extremely cold days.
This garment has a regular fit.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® High Loft™ fleece provides exceptional warmth, dries quickly and has breathability appropriate for use as an outer layer or midlayer
- Snug-fitting hood with elastic binding locks in heat; underarm gussets and raglan sleeves for increased mobility and comfort under a pack
- Reversible style has removable tags and reversible center-front zipper with soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pile side out: single zippered chest pocket and hoody-style handwarmer pockets with elastic binding. Smooth side out: two glued-on, zippered chest pockets
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness
- Clean-finished cuffs use R1® Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric in a spiral-seam construction
- Elastic binding at hem, hood and handwarmer pockets seals in warmth