Pick up the pace with the quick-drying and ultralight Strider Pro Shorts with 7 inch inseam. Designed with the core trail runner in mind, these feature-rich shorts are made from completely breathable bluesign® approved recycled fast-drying polyester with DWR finish. Air Flow mesh panels give serious ventilation, boxer-brief liner prevents chafing, and envelope pockets allow easy access to gels, keys, and other essentials. Polygiene permanent odor control keeps you feeling fresh at all times.
- Smooth, ultralight, fast-drying 100% polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby with completely breathable 100% polyester Air Flow mesh panels for ventilation. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Drawcord can be routed to inside or outside for versatility and comfort
- Center-back zippered pocket; four envelope pockets overlap on back hips
- Supportive and moisture-wicking polyester/spandex boxer-brief liner with Polygiene® permanent odor control provides chafe-free comfort
- Body: 2.3-oz 50-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Liner: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Panels: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh. Rear pockets: 4.28-oz 91% nylon/9% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 184 g (6.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.