The classic Patagonia Down Sweater is the perfect warmth for just about everything. The Down Sweater is lightweight and windproof thanks to it's 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and insulated with 800-fill-power Traceable Down and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. This jacket is great a a stand-alone piece or under a shell.
This garment has a regular fit.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Traceable Down (goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panel
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem