The Women's Ultralight Down Jacket is so light and so warm with a super tough shell that blocks the wind and sheds snow with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. This jacket maximizes thermal efficiency and is great as a layer over light layers on a cold night or under a shell for unmatched warmth.
This garment has a regular fit.
- Ultralightweight Pertex Quantum® shell and liner fabrics use interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance the performance of the DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Traceable Down (goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes goose down; side panels with narrow channels provide shape and reduce bulk
- Longer-length hem; center-front zipper has interior storm flap and wicking kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one zippered chest pocket have zipper garages; jacket self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop, as well as left-hand pocket as a travel pillow
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem with single drawcord adjustment seal in warmth