The Untracked Jacket is a warm and low bulk option that is built for comfort and protection comlete with GORE-TEX® fabric and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. This jacket is updated this season with a new, adjustable powder skirt.
This garment has a regular fit.
- Tough, yet supple 3-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® fabric with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive® cord-lock system embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® center-front and chest pocket zips are durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal stash (plus one internal drop-in); one pass pocket on left forearm
- Concealed RECCO® reflector