Burton Women's [ak] GORE‑TEX Insulated 2L Summit Pant - Winter 2022/2023
Product page > Variant pickerblock.
Lift access or self-ascent, the fully GORE-TEX seam taped stretch women's Burton [ak] GORE-TEX Insulated Summit Pant is the one to wear for all-out riding, in any weather. The articulated women's fit is loose enough to layer under during cold snaps but also drapes with the attractive shape of a contoured waist when worn with a hoodie in spring. Inner thigh vents dump heat when hiking, while tough materials survive triple-digit seasons. A thigh pocket stashes nuts, berries, a multi-tool, and a phone.
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the knees for easy movement
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- PrimaLoft® insulation (40g) repels moisture while trapping heat to keep you warm in nasty conditions
- Contoured adjustable waist
- Exterior waistband adjustment
- Reflective logo detail
- Thigh cargo pockets, microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets, and zippered back pockets