The Patagonia Better Sweater® Vest has a sweater-knit face and a moisture-wicking fleece interior that’s spun from heathered yarns dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Smooth polyester jersey trims the wind flap, armholes, hem and zippered handwarmer pockets. Feminine seaming lends a contoured fit. Deep interior drop-in pockets stash phone and cash. Hip length. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of warm polyester knitted fleece
- Front zipper has a kissing-welt closure and a hidden wind flap
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on the wind flap, pockets, armholes and hem
- Interior drop-in pockets
- Hip length
- 274 g (9.65 oz)
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn