The ultimate all-conditions belay parka for bone-chilling days and unplanned bivies. The DAS® Parka uses PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Cross Core™ technology that incorporates aerogel to provide the soft and compressible feel of down with the crucial warm-when-wet performance of synthetic. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop face fabric has a water-resistant endurance coating for improved weather protection
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco fused with aerogel technology provides exceptional warmth and softness in a synthetic insulation; 133-g insulation all over with an extra 40-g at the core places where additional warmth is needed most
- Alpine helmet–compatible, single-point-adjustable hood with elasticized binding at hood opening offers custom fit for optimal warmth and protection
- Two-way center-front Vislon® zipper is backed with an internal wind flap
- External left-chest pocket and handwarmer pockets are outfitted with zipper garages
- Two internal, elasticized drop-in pockets; stuffsack included
- Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit softly on the arms and easily push up and out of the way; internal elastic cuffs double as optional thumb loops to pull sleeves down over hands for additional warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn