An insulated, classic heritage-inspired parka made with weather-resistant NetPlus® fabric that provides warmth, durability and timeless style when temperatures drop. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and insulated with Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Classic parka with full-length, center-front two-way zipper; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps
- Removable insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- Two double entry front patch-on pockets
- One internal zippered chest pocket to hold your valuables
- Above-the-knee length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn