Our "How to Save" graphic is a global checklist to save our home planet. We can each do our part to aid in reversing the climate crisis. How we eat, the ways we spend our money, what we read, how we travel and the ways we care for the most vulnerable among us will make a difference. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this 100% recycled garment reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Know better; do better. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Patagonia’s first carbon neutral T-shirt; it's made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Classic crewneck is versatile and can be worn on its own or layered
- Rib-knit at neckline and taped shoulder seams for comfort and durability
- Straight hem is versatile; tee can be worn tucked or untucked
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor