Designed from the inside out with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX face fabric and 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth, the Insulated Powder Bowl Pants provide tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountains in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, the Insulated Powder Bowl Pants are warm, durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Tough, 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Waist features a brushed tricot lining that wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs that customize fit, a two-snap closure and a zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder gasket on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim-zip installation reduce bulk and weight; two zippered-handwarmer pockets
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters that seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem