Burton Women's Limelight BOA® Snowboard Boots - Winter 2022/2023
Shine bright on any stage and all terrain with the ultimate in warmth, comfort, and lacing convenience.
The Limelight BOA® boots will have you beating the crowds to the lift line, then showing them how it's done from glades to groomers. A BOA® Fit System with Lockdown tech increases heel hold by integrating heel-specific lace routing that snugs around the ankle. Total warmth is a one-two punch of an insulated liner and heat-reflective shell tech. An overall soft and forgiving flex brings it all together for boots that work with you to bring more fun and freedom to every run.
- Lacing: Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ technology features two distinct lace zones that can be independently adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot
- Flex / Response: Durable polyurethane backstay, 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Liner: Lock-Up cuff super low-profile inner cuff laces across the forefoot and ankle for maximum heel hold and easy entry and exit, Plush cuff 1.0 tightly hugs your calf with a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft, fur lining for additional warmth and comfort, Imprint 2 heat-moldable liner features 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for low-bulk warmth and an inner lace lock with a hook-and-loop closure for a snug fit
- Cushioning: Women's-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman's foot resulting in better board feel and control, Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, B3 gel cushioning provides maximum damping, doesn't harden in cold temperatures, and withstands repeated impact without breaking down
- Outsole: DynoGRIP outsole features an extra layer of traction on the toe and heel for added grip
- Burton Warranty: 1-Year Warranty