The PowSlayer Jacket is lightweight, packable, optimized for backcountry touring and features a minimalist design. The GORE-TEX Pro fabric package includes the first 100% recycled nylon face fabric to deliver the highest level of durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection available. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight and highly durable 3-layer nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX Pro shell offers the highest level of waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem offers quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one with secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one arm for pass; one internal stash and one internal drop-in
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn