The Patagonia R1® Pullover is made to be both light and breathable, and has a durable, finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester/spandex fabric (Polartec® Power Grid®) that warms, stretches, moves moisture and insulates. Its technical fit accommodates light underlayers or works as a stand-alone top, and it squashes down to practically nothing in your pack. With simple cuffs (the cuffs and hem now finish with ultrasoft binding material); a smooth, microfiber face for easy layering; redesigned raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort; a zippered chest pocket; and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left-chest pocket has slim zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Cuffs and hem finished with ultrasoft binding to seal in warmth
- 275 g (9.7 oz
- 6.9-oz Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn