Arc'Teryx Women's Sentinel AR Jacket - Winter 2021/2022
Theme settings > Product page > Size chartsection.
Equipped to handle the vertical aspects of big mountain skiing, the Sentinel AR Jacket is built for freeride touring. Patterning and features align to deliver optimal freedom of motion, breathability and protection. WaterTight™ pit zips give rapid ventilation on traverses and ascents, and the integrated powder skirt delivers a secure fit in deep powder. Pockets provide security and are placed for easy accessibility, even with a pack on. The helmet compatible StormHood™ cinches securely, giving full coverage and exceptional visibility. Slide’n Loc™ attachments link to the Sentinel AR Pant, creating a snowproof system that works as a single unit.
- Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
- Gathered fabric sections on front for aesthetic design. Women's specific design and fit.
- Helmet compatible Stormhood is designed to provide the ultimate protection in cold or wet weather.
- Large cuffs to fit over gloves.
- WaterTight external zippers are highly water resistant.
- Underarm pit zippers for fast venting.
Two hand pockets with laminated zippers. Internal mesh pocket.