Patagonia Women's Triolet Pants - Fall 2021
You haven't linked a page yet. To configure this you'll need to go to the
Product page > Variant pickerblock.
An alpine workhorse built to thrive in cold, snowy conditions, the Triolet Pants feature a waterproof/breathable, 3-layer GORE-TEX shell fabric—now 100% recycled—in full side-zip pants. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Three-layer durable waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face for rugged protection
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch for mobility and comfort under a harness
- Separating waist has two-snap closure and zip fly; belt loops and jacket-attachment loop at rear; interior adjustable elastic tabs customize fit
- Full-separating side zips use two-way waterproof zippers and secure at waist and cuffs with snap tabs
- Two vertical front pockets are welted with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Double-cuff design has a durable scuff guard, a separating internal gaiter (with hook-and-loop plus snap closure), gripper elastic and tie-down loops