The Untracked Pants use a soft, supple 3-layer 92% recycled nylon GORE-TEX stretch fabric for unsurpassed windproof and waterproof/breathable performance, a fully featured yet refined silhouette and a flannel backer for extra warmth and comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable yet soft, supple 3-layer 92% recycled nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX stretch fabric combined with a flannel backer that glides over baselayers
- Waist features a soft self-fabric lining that repels moisture, adjustable elastic tabs that customize fit, grown-on belt loops, two-snap closure and a zip fly; webbing loop on rear yoke attaches pants to powder gasket on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim-zip installation reduce bulk and weight
- Thigh vents quickly release heat
- Two front zippered pockets; two high-thigh cargo zippers
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem; lining between the gaiter and hem helps repel snow