Built for skiing and snowboarding, our waterproof Boys’ Snowshot Pants offer more mobility with less bulk. They have an H2No® Performance Standard shell and are insulated with 80 grams of Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled), which stays warm even when wet. For an extra season of wear, our grow-fit feature increases length by 2 inches. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell is made of 100% recycled polyester mini-herringbone with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Thermogreen® insulation
- For a great fit, the lined, fixed waistband is contoured and can be adjusted externally
- Zippered fly with double-snap closure; two covered handwarmer pockets with hook-and-loop closure; secure pocket on upper thigh with waterproof zipper
- Articulated knees; durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside legs
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic fit over boots to keep cold out; tab inside pants leg snaps under a loop on back side of leg to keep cuffs off the ground
- Grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2 inches for extended wear; reflective logo on front knee
- Built with wear to spare, so this style has our hand-me-down ID label; this garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn