Spyder Boys' Nederland Jacket - Winter 2023/2024
Product page > Variant pickerblock.
The newest addition to the Boys’ ski line at Spyder, the Nederland Jacket is the cream of the crop in Boys’ skiwear. Made with EXO Shield 10k stretch recycled polyester, featuring a 10k/10k laminate, and 120g of EXO Thermo insulation, the Nederland stands up to most adult jackets. Zippered hand and chest pockets, a fixed powder skirt and elasticized cuffs with a glove/mitten attachment are just a few of the extra features that make the Nederland stand out. Finally, unlike most premium kids’ ski jackets, the Nederland features Spyder’s “Small to Tall” hem, which allows sleeves to extend an extra 1 ½ inch when the stitch is released, so your young ripper won’t outgrow this top-tier jacket in just a season (or less)!
- EXO Shield 10k stretch recycled polyester plain weave with 10k/10k laminate and PFC-free DWR
- EXO Thermo insulation (120g)
- YKK® zippers
- Critically seam taped
- Fixed helmet compatible hood with inner hood gaiter
- Zippered hand and chest pockets
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal, and mesh goggle pocket
- Elasticized cuffs with glove/mitten attachment
- Tall to Small feature allows sleeves to extend an additional 1.5" when stitch is released