Alpine Downlab is an experiment in exploring the possibilities of nature’s lightest, most packable insulation. The 800-fill-power AlpLight Down Jacket uses NetPlus®, a 100% postconsumer recycled nylon fabric made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and was designed for cool-weather missions when you need a featherlight insulating layer that packs down small and still keeps you warm. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultralightweight, packable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Varied quilting stabilizes goose down; overstuffed collar retains warmth; narrow channels provide shape and reduce bulk for enhanced mobility at elbows and shoulders; maintains loft and reduces drafts
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets with hidden zippers; jacket self-stuffs into right pocket, which has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs and a single drawcord adjustment seal in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn