An ultralight belay hoody for getting after it in the mountains. The DAS® Light Hoody is a core alpine piece designed using PlumaFill synthetic insulation, its ultralightweight, water-resistant, downlike warmth paired with a coated shell for enhanced weather resistance. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop face fabric has a water-resistant endurance coating for improved weather protection
- Revolutionary lightweight 100% recycled polyester PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Warmth is maximized by pairing a weather-resistant hung face fabric with internal, innovative quilting construction to stabilize and maximize the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Alpine-helmet-compatible, insulated hood features single-pull cord adjustment in back and stretchy binding at front
- Two-way center-front Vislon® zipper backed with an internal wind flap allows for belay loop access
- External left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets, all outfitted with zipper garages; self-stuffs into left-front pocket
- Low-profile, lightly elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn