Our most active waterproof shell, the Stormstride Jacket is patterned for backcountry motion and fully featured in a lightweight, stretch 3-layer 100% nylon (54% recycled) solid stretch plain weave with H2No® Performance Standard protection. Made for dedicated ski tourers, the Stormstride excels in unpredictable weather during high-output pursuits. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 3-layer stretch fabric with H2No® Performance Standard protection
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem provides quick and easy adjustment
- Two secure zippered chest pockets; one secure internal right-chest zippered pocket for a device; one internal left drop-in pocket accommodates low-profile skins
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Minimal powder gasket around bottom hem helps seal out spindrift
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn