Patagonia Women's Dirt Craft Bike Shorts Spring 2020
You haven't linked a page yet. To configure this you'll need to go to the
Product page > Variant pickerblock.
The 2-in-1 Dirt Craft Bike Shorts are easy-wearing on the trail. We’ve also upgraded the included liner to a 3-D engineered chamois, with mesh panels on the legs for ventilation. The stretchy short now also has a 11” inseam, to better cover the tops of most kneepads and add a little protection from scuffed knees. Snap the over short and included low-profile, removable padded liner together with built-in waist loops.
- Outer shorts built with spandex plain weave with a durable water repellent finish for plenty of breathability and airflow on warmer rides
- With a 3D engineered, cush-yet-low-profile chamois pad, the removable liner shorts have near-transparent mesh panels for wide-open, off-road-only ventilation
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and allows room to move; low-profile, external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit
- Waist snap loops allow for easy integration with any other Patagonia MTB over short or liner short
- Two drop-in front pockets for a traditional aesthetic, one secure zipper pocket at left hip, and reflective logo at left hem and right-back hip
- 11½" inseam and relaxed leg opening covers the tops of most kneepads
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 329 g (11.6 oz)