This is our warmest down jacket for babies. It layers easily and has an insulated hood, plus spandex binding to keep out drafts. The shell fabric is tough and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture. The Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody is insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Lightweight, windproof shell is made of Pertex® Quantum Eco 100% recycled polyester, with a high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm, quilted three-panel hood construction with spandex binding at opening for a secure fit
- Full-length zipper with wind flap; zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding around hood and cuffs keeps cold out; elasticized back hem
- Hand-me-down ID label