Demo as Rental - Rawsonville - $70.00
This rental has a first day rate of $70 and a rate of $70 each day after that. A $20 deposit is all that is required to reserve this item. The balance is collected when you pick up the item at the store. Skis offered in this category include the Volkl Kendo, Mantra, Kenja as well as various other skis from Volkl, Blizzard and Kastle.
Refunds on deposits will be provided if requested more than 24 hours before pickup time. Please only select days you will be using the equipment. You may pick up rentals after 3:30pm the day before.
Rental rate includes Skis, Boots and Poles.
Up to two days of your rental may be deducted from the price of a new or used ski purchase if made within 2 weeks of your rental. This purchase credit expires on February 15th of each season.
Skier Type Information
TYPE I SKIERS
Cautious skiing at lighter release/retention settings
• Ski conservatively
• Prefer slower speeds
• Favor lower than average retention/release settings - this corresponds to an increased risk of inadvertent binding release in order to gain increased releasability in a fall
• TYPE I settings apply to entry level skiers uncertain of their classification
TYPE II SKIERS
Moderate skiing at average release/retention settings
• Ski moderately
• Prefer a variety of speeds
• Ski on varied terrain including most difficult trails
• TYPE II skiers are those who do not meet all the descriptions of either Type II or III
TYPE III SKIERS
Aggressive skiing at higher release/retention settings
• Ski Aggressively
• Normally ski at high speeds
• Prefer steeper and more challenging terrain
• This corresponds to decreased releaseability in a fall in order to gain a decreased risk of inadvertent binding release