The ‘73 Skyline graphic riffs on a label we sewed on Patagonia gear back in the day. Fast-forward to now, and we're in business to save our home planet. Conserving resources is one way to help, so this everyday-weight, long-sleeved T-shirt is made with fabric scraps and recycled bottles, so this garment reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt is made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Long-sleeved crewneck style with chest pocket is classic, versatile and has you covered for almost anything
- Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- This T-shirt has a straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor